- Get Detailed: Save time by having your dress, shoes, jewelry, invitations, bridal party gifts, programs, anything sentimental, all set aside and ready to be photographed before your photographer arrives.
- Extra Flowers: Have your florist bring some extra flowers and greenery early for your photographer to use in designing and photographing your details mentioned above.
- Have a Second Photographer: Simply put – You’ll get more photos, a second storyline to the day, more candid photos, better documenting of cocktail hour and reception details.
- Hire Us All Day! We can do a lot in 8 hours, but all our all day package means you don’t have to choose between us showing up early or staying to the grand finale exit! More photo time = more creativity.
- Do a First Look: I’ll send you an email about wedding timelines. But know a first look opens up your day!
1. Get a Wedding Planner or Coordinator
This person will save you from having to answer a hundreds of questions on your wedding day, which means less stress & more joy! Plan all the details with them in advance, so they can handle the stressful stuff on your wedding day.
2. Do Everything at One Venue
Traveling between different getting ready, ceremony, and reception locations eats up a lot of everyone’s time. Traveling time = waiting for everyone to arrive = less photos.
3. Get Detailed
Save time by having your dress, shoes, jewelries, invitations, bridal party gifts, programs, anything sentimental, all set aside and ready to be photographed before your photographer arrives.