Let's grab a drink and get to know each other!
I was depressed and in a career that depleted me when I first picked up a camera in 2011. I was rolling on luck and intuition that I understood weddings as I had been a groomsmen 15 times and a best man 6 of those (currently at 18 and 8!). Holy Smokes, I guess it’s worked out, and I couldn’t be more fulfilled vocationally.
I have two highlights at each wedding I document. The first is being with the bride and bridesmaids as they prepare for the big event—girls being girls while I make art. The second is being able to steal away with a newly married couple to do their bridal portraits. There's such joy being invited into such a holy and beautiful moment as well as capturing that fresh love through photography.
Accomplishments / Publications:
•Published and Featured by Southern Weddings, Southern Bride, Moët Hennessy Louis Vuitton, Trendy Bride, Equal and Forever, Gay Weddings and Marriage Magazine, USA Today News, Celebration Society Magazine, Beyond the Wanderlust, Belle The Magazine
• Awarded “Best of 2016, 2017 & 2018 Weddings” by TheKnot.com
• Awarded “2017 & 2018 Couple’s Choice Award” by Weddingwire.com
• BA Humanities 05' Point University
• MDiv from Columbia Theological Seminary 16'
• Strangely enough a Licensed Master Electrician in the State of Georgia.